Tuesday, 20 June 2017

GROOMSMEN BOXES

groomsmen boxes

As promised, here are the groomsmen gift boxes that we put together for Stephan's 'chosen ones'. We took these photos at the same time as the bridesmaid boxes so I have been holding onto these for a while! I had to wait to share because I didn't want to end up ruining the surprise by putting anything on social media where they could see before Stephan had a chance to give each gift in person.  Very excited to be able to share them with you finally :) 

The boxes we used were smaller than the size used for the bridesmaids and they came with small bronze keys which I thought was a really nice touch. Like with the bridesmaid boxes, I made covers to go on the tops of all the boxes but this time with black card onto which I did some white heat embossing. Inside each box we had a personalised miniature Jack Daniels bottle which I designed, printed and stuck over the existing label. You will be able to see a close up of the design below. We also kept the black and white photo idea from the bridesmaid boxes and stuck a monochrome photo of Stephan with each groomsmen on the side of each bottle.  The box also contained a custom card which was designed, printed, handwritten with a personal message by Stephan and stuck onto the inside lid; a hip flask, a ferrero rocher and a small perfume bottle. The size of the box was just right for all of this and the end look was really satisfying.

If you would like me to help you curate and design some personalised boxes for your bridesmaids, groomsmen (or other celebration) just drop me a message!

The guys all loved receiving their personalised gifts and again it was so much fun giving something handmade and personalised to special people. Enjoy the photos below and if you missed the boxes I gave to my bridesmaids click here to see

Sandra x

(Photography: Stephan K Photography     |     Styling: Sandra Fernando Calligraphy)

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

Here are the labels I designed.

groomsmen boxesgroomsmen boxes


groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes

groomsmen boxes




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig